Herbal and Home Remedies for the Treatment of Sunburn:
So you wanted to get that golden suntan, but for some odd reason you look more like a lobster, well, you've just acquired one very nice, painful, sunburn. No fear though, there are some cures to help you through the pain:
- Aspirin first, it will reduce the pain.
- A cool wet compress will also make you feel better instantly.
- Soak in a tub of cool water and add a cup of white vinegar to the bath.
- Generously apply aloe gel to any burned area.
- If the burn is very bad, please go to the doctor.
- One other note, be very careful when going out in the sun, overexposure prematurely ages the skin and also greatly increases your risk of skin cancer. So be careful.